Pitbull visits Bulldog territory with Trilogy Tour

Miami-based+rapper+Pitbull+%28Armando+Christian+Perez%29+hangs+out+in+the+neighborhood+he+grew+up+in+Miami%2C+Florida%2C+on+February+5%2C+2003.+He+is+signaling+305%2C+the+Miami+area+code.+
KRT ENTERTAINMENT STORY SLUGGED: PITBULL KRT PHOTO BY MARICE COHN BAND/MIAMI HERALD
Miami-based rapper Pitbull (Armando Christian Perez) hangs out in the neighborhood he grew up in Miami, Florida, on February 5, 2003. He is signaling 305, the Miami area code.

Mr. Worldwide is making a stop in Fresno. The Trilogy Tour, featuring iconic Latin artists Ricky Martin, Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull, is set to take the stage at the Save Mart Center on Tuesday, Jan. 30.

The Trilogy Tour originally began back in October, but was scheduled for a break in December for the holidays. The three artists continue touring all over the United States and Canada, returning to the Central Valley for one night.

Each artist featured in this tour is iconic in their own right, but their combined achievements and accolades in the music industry make it clear that this is a star-studded lineup coming to town.

Ricky Martin, most well known for his massive hit “Livin’ la Vida Loca,” is a nine-time Grammy Award nominee and a two-time winner.

Enrique Iglesias, the “Bailando” (“Dancing” in Spanish) artist, has been nominated for four Grammy Awards and 11 Latin Grammy Awards, and was named the Latin Pop Artist of The Year at the Latin Billboard Awards in 2022.

Pitbull, who has transcended Latin audiences perhaps more than either of his counterparts on this tour, has been a global phenomenon since releasing “I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)” in 2009 and “Give Me Everything” in 2011. Pitbull also won a Grammy Award for his Album “Dale” in 2016. The Trilogy Tour marks Pitbull’s fifth time performing in Fresno.

Fresno’s diverse population is a perfect encapsulation of his audience as a whole, seeing as how he has appealed to many demographics in North America and Europe outside his clear appeal to Latin and Spanish-speaking audiences.

Tickets for the concert can be purchased on Ticketmaster, with options for top row seats, floor seats and everything in between still widely available. Ticket prices start at $55.95 and doors will open at 7 p.m.