Lil Bulldog Boutique reopens for the Spring 2024 semester

Jacqueline Carrillo/The Collegian
The Lil Bulldog Boutique is located in the Kremen School of Education and Human Development building on the first floor.

The Lil Bulldog Boutique is open for the Spring 2024 semester and is accepting clothing donations for students with children ranging from newborn to 12 years old.

The boutique asks that all clothes be in mint or better condition and washed before being dropped off; undergarments or shoes are not accepted.

All donated items will benefit Fresno State students with children in need.

The Lil Bulldog Boutique is a service for student parents and students with dependent children overseen by Fresno State Programs for Children, a program that provides services such as child care for children ranging from 3 months old to 12 years old.

Fresno State programs for children are a resource available for all of the student body and other community members based on need. To find out if someone is eligible, visit their website or contact them at (559)-278-0225.

Programs for Children has three centers on campus:

Donations can be dropped off in Kremen Education Building Room 59 on the first floor.

The Lil Bulldog Boutique’s hours of operation are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Tuesday from 2 to 5 p.m.

For more information about the Lil Bulldog Boutique or about Fresno State Programs for Children, contact Kaywanna Williams via email at [email protected].

Follow the Lil Bulldog Boutique on Instagram for updates on its services.