Thousands of 
people from the Central Valley and other places came to graduation in the Save Mart Center to watch Fresno State
students walk across the stage to complete their 
college career.  
college career. Photo by Rosemarie Borunda
Fresno State announces 2024 president's and deans' medalists
May 17, 2024
Faculty members weigh in on Fresno States rapid increase in athletics spending
Faculty members weigh in on Fresno State's rapid increase in athletics spending
May 6, 2024

Raise your spirits before finals with The Collegian

Wyatt Bible/The Collegian

The Collegian wants to combat senioritis and end-of-the-year burnout with “Raisin Our Spirits.”

Wyatt Bible/The Collegian

Fresno State Memorial Gardens will be booming with lively activities from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. on Monday, May 6.

The goal of this event is to create a safe space for students to decompress and engage in revitalizing fun catered to mental health before finals.

DJ Don Cab will be spinning a groovy live performance for students as they indulge in free pizza, water bottles and otter pops, while supplies last.

Students can also talk to multiple clubs and organizations to explore various outlets for their mental health and make connections.

Organizations like Fresno State Climate Action and Off Campus Student Life will host activities such as corn hole, succulent planting and holistic healing demonstrations. If students are struggling to find the right club for them, they can speak with Campus Involvement student ambassadors to connect them with something that interests them.

The Student Health and Counseling Center will be in attendance to share information about on-campus resources and access to healthcare services over the summer.

Students should wear comfortable clothing to engage in free yoga sessions and an inflatable obstacle course.

Unwind before finals at The Collegian’s “Raisin Our Spirits” event to finish the semester off strong. For more information, direct message The Collegian on Instagram.