Fresno State men’s basketball previews season at ‘Dunks and Donuts’ event

The “Dunks and Donuts” event finishes with a team signing of the schedule at the Save Mart Center on Nov. 4.

The Fresno State men’s basketball team hosted  a “Dunk and Donuts” event on Saturday Nov. 4 at the Save Mart Center. Fans interacted with players, ate donuts, won prizes and watched the Bulldogs’ open practice.

The Fresno State men’s basketball team played knockout, shot 3-pointers and were joined on the court by young fans to shoot the ball. 

“Dunk and Donuts” gave the Red Wave an opportunity to familiarize themselves with the new squad as eight new players have joined the ‘Dogs for the 2023-24 season. 

“We’re excited because it’s our first game. Our first game together. So I’m a little nervous to see how we play with each other, but we should be a pretty good team. We’ve been practicing really hard since the summer,” said fourth-year Bulldog Leo Colimerio. 

The Bulldogs will open the season against the Fresno Pacific Sunbirds on Nov. 5 with first whistle at 7:30 p.m.