How to buy tickets for your next Fresno State game

Manuel Hernandez/The Collegian

The Fresno State Dog Pound at Valley Children’s Stadium cheers in a game against Cal Poly on Sept. 1.

By Valentina Saldaña, Sports Editor

Although summer has just begun, the fall semester comes quickly, bringing with it a new season for Fresno State sports. Each year, students participate in different sporting events by cheering in the student sections, but it can be a hassle getting tickets prior to the game. 

Here’s everything you need to know in order to be prepped and ready for your first Fresno State game attendance. 

Students have free admission and are allowed one guest for volleyball, women’s basketball, men’s basketball, softball and baseball, according to the Fresno State Athletics website. Each student must present their student ID at the box office of the designated venue for their tickets. 

• Save Mart Center Box Office – volleyball and women’s basketball 
  • Save Mart Center northeast entrance – men’s basketball
  • Margie Wright Stadium box office – softball
  • Bob Bennett Stadium box office – baseball

You can buy football tickets online through the Fresno State online ticket office by logging in using your Fresno State email address and password. Students can buy tickets at a discounted price for themselves and two guests at the student section.

The tickets will be electronically sent to you through email or text message and can be added to your phone’s wallet. 

Parking can be purchased along with your tickets or on the day of the event upon entrance to the lots. The tailgating red lots usually fill up quickly for football, so purchasing those along with your tickets is the best way to secure your spot. For other sports, parking can also be purchased online or upon entrance of the parking lots.

For any questions on your ticket purchases, you can contact the Bulldog ticket office at (559) 278-3647.