Looking for job opportunities? Here are the upcoming career fairs at Fresno State

Julia Espinoza/The Collegian

Over 160 companies and 60 school districts joined the Career and Internship Fair at the Save Mart Center on March 9, 2022.

By Jiselle Cardenas, News Editor

Fresno State will host different career fairs throughout the next two weeks to cater to all students, and some in specialized fields.

Tomorrow, Feb. 22, the Hispanic Serving Institutions Career Collaborative is hosting an inaugural virtual career expo on Zoom via Handshake. 

The career expo will allow students to connect with career professionals and network with other students nationwide. Students from universities across the country were invited, including: California, Florida, New York, Texas and Illinois. 

Over 250 employers ranging from AAA, the United States Secret Service, Warner Bros. Discovery and Yahoo will be in attendance.

The event will take place from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Registration is required to attend. 

For more information, email [email protected] or director Jessica Wilson at [email protected]

Also tomorrow and Thursday, Feb. 23, a Careers in Education Fair will be held in the Resnick Student Union Ruiz Ballroom from noon to 4 p.m. 

Multiple schools will be featured each day and a detailed list of school districts that will be in attendance can be accessed through HireFresnoState via My Fresno State Portal

For more information call (559)278-2381, visit the Career Development Center page or follow @HireFresnoState on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Next Tuesday, Feb. 28, and Wednesday, March 1, Fresno State will host “Recruit the 99 Career and Internship Fair” in the RSU Ruiz Ballroom from noon to 4 p.m.

This is the largest recruiting event of the year and will feature a variety of different employers each day. 

The detailed list of employers will also be available on the student portal. 

The Career Development Center offers its career cafe event, providing students resume assistance, mock interviews and career counselors. 

Students also have access to the free clothing closet at the career center, allowing students to get three free professional clothing garments per year. 

The Career Development Center is located in Room 306 of the University Student Union and is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m.-5 p.m. for regular hours of operation. The career cafe is available only from 9 a.m.-3 p.m.

For more help from the career center email [email protected]