Students in Fresno County can submit their ballots in the drop-off location at Campus Pointe. (Wyatt Bible/The Collegian)

Where to vote at Fresno State

Election day is Tuesday, Nov. 8, and Fresno State is ensuring student, staff and faculty voters will have opportunities to cast their ballots on campus.

Fresno State’s Student Recreation (REC) Center will once again serve as a Fresno County voting center this election, according to Fresno State’s public information officer Lisa Bell. 

The voting center will be located in the east gym, with the entrance on the northeast corner of the REC Center adjacent to the Save Mart Center.

The center opens on Saturday, Nov. 5 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. It will be functional through Monday, Nov. 7 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. and on election day itself.

The drop box at the voting center will only be usable during operating hours. An additional drop box is located at Campus Pointe across from Maya Cinemas.

Students registered to vote in home counties outside of Fresno County need to return their ballots to a voting center or drop box in the county in which they are registered. If those ballots are not submitted or mailed in time to meet the postmark requirements, their ballots will not count.

Individuals who will not be on campus during election day can find the nearest vote center or ballot drop box location to them through an online resource hosted at arcgis.com that features a virtual map of locations.