The Save Mart Center is located at 2650 E. Shaw Ave. There will be a variety of upcoming peformances for musicians and entertainment shows in 2019 and 2020.

Tickets on sale now at Save Mart Center

The Save Mart Center (SMC) has kicked off its ticket sales for several concerts and entertainment shows coming up in 2019 and 2020.

From concerts to entertainment performances to monster trucks, all of these are events that the public can look forward to attending in the near future.

Here are the following events located at the SMC that advertise tickets being on sale:

‘PJ Masks Live’

For parents, “PJ Masks Live” provides an animated series that preschoolers love that comes to life right in front of your eyes. With captivating colors and super hero characters, kids will be enticed by the daily-aired Disney Junior TV show. Adding brand new music and a different twist on adventure, the musical production will have tickets for purchase starting at $29.50. Tickets can be bought at ticketmaster.com or at the SMC Box Office for the performance on Saturday, Dec. 21 at 2 p.m.

TobyMac

Hip-hop artist and seven-time Grammy Award winner TobyMac performs his “Hits Deep Tour.” He has charted 20 solo singles on the Billboard’s Christian Songs list. Joining him will be rising star artists Tauren Wells, Jordan Feliz, We Are Messengers, Ryan Stevenson, Cochren & Co. and Aaron Cole. TobyMac’s tour concert features a 20 percent first weekend discount promotion, which started Sept. 27, on tickets when purchased online. Tickets can be bought at ticketmaster.com or at the SMC Box Office for the performance on Feb. 14, 2020, at 7 p.m.

Miranda Lambert

Country singer and songwriter Miranda Lambert performs her “Wildcard Tour 2020,” featuring special guest Lanco, along with other guest artists soon to be announced. Concert tickets will cost $38.75 and can be bought at ticketmaster.com or at the SMC Box Office for the performance on Feb. 27, 2020, at 7 p.m.

Monster Jam

The Monster Jam Triple Threat Series returns to Fresno with an action-packed experience for families and friends who love to watch motorsports. There will be a Pit Party available on Saturday, March 7 and Sunday, March 8 for attendees to get up close and personal with the monster trucks, take pictures and meet drivers for autographs. There will be four show performances in 2020: Friday, March 6 at 7 p.m; Saturday, March 7 at 1 and 7 p.m.; and Sunday, March 8 at 1 p.m. Tickets will cost $23 and can be bought at ticketmaster.com or at the SMC Box Office.

Brantley Gilbert

Country singer and songwriter Brantley Gilbert performs his “Fire’t Up Tour 2020,” featuring special guests Dylan Scott and Brandon Lay. Gilbert’s new album “Fire & Brimstone” will be released on Oct. 4, 2019. Concert tickets will cost $40.25 and can be bought at ticketmaster.com or at the SMC Box Office for the performance on March 27, 2020, at 7:30 p.m.