Courtesy of Ike’s Love & Sandwiches

Ike’s Love & Sandwiches new sponsorship with Fresno State

Ike’s Love & Sandwiches has announced a new sponsorship with Fresno State for the 2019-2020 school year.

Special promotions and events will be happening at the local Ike’s Love & Sandwiches stores in Fresno in order to capture Fresno State’s Bulldog spirit. There’s even a menu item called the “Bulldog,” available for $7.97.

Customers can find the two locations in Fresno at 3071 E. Campus Pointe Dr. and 786 W. Palmdon Dr.

One such feature of this new sponsorship includes a $7 sandwich deal for any Fresno State students that visit one of the above locations. All students have to do is make sure to swing by Ike’s Love & Sandwiches between 2 and 5 p.m. during the fall semester on a weekday. Students must show their valid student ID and check-in on social media for the new deal.

There will be special events on Oct. 17 and Oct. 18 for customers and Fresno State students to attend.

To catch sight of Ike Shehadeh, founder and face behind Ike’s Love & Sandwiches, students can visit one of the Fresno locations on Oct. 17 for a meet and greet with the man himself. He will be at the Palmdon location from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and at the Campus Pointe location from 2 to 4 p.m.

Shehadeh will also be handing out free sandwiches with Fresno State mascot TimeOut, so make sure to take advantage of the free food opportunities.

On Oct. 18, there will be a Fall Party inside the restaurant where customers can line up for one free sandwich and shirt per person. The first 25 people lined up at both locations will earn these prizes.

Afterward, Shehadeh will head to Fresno State from 5 to 8 p.m. to host a booth with sandwich samples and a variety of coupons for attendees at the Fresno State vs. UNLV football game. To keep up to date on any other deals that Ike’s Love & Sandwiches announces, follow them at their Instagram handle, @ikessandwiches.