The closest Ike’s Love & Sandwiches to Fresno State can be located at Campus Pointe at the address 3071 E. Campus Pointe Drive. (Larry Valenzuela/The Collegian)

Artistic contest to win free sandwiches for a year

Ike’s Love & Sandwiches celebrated National Coloring Day on Sept. 14 by holding a social media contest in which artists win free sandwiches for one year.

The contest is open for anyone who wants to use their creative abilities to decorate a sandwich bag as their submission piece. 

To enter, artists must use an Ike’s Love & Sandwiches bag as his or her canvas and use the Instagram social media app to post a picture of the decorated bag with the tag #ibaggedike.

Plain bags will be available for anyone interested at two local locations for Ike’s Love & Sandwiches in Fresno.

The closest Ike’s Love & Sandwiches to Fresno State is located at Campus Pointe, 3071 E. Campus Pointe Drive. The other location can be found at 786 W. Palmdon Drive.

The winner will be named by the restaurant chain owner Ike Shehadeh on Friday, Sept. 20. Each person will be limited to one entry.

If participants have their Instagram accounts on private, they must make sure to send their artwork submission in a direct message to the Ike’s Love & Sandwiches official account with the username @ikessandwiches.