Fresno State professor Dr. Bradley Hart.

Dr. Bradley Hart awarded fellowship at Council on Foreign Relations

A media, communications and journalism assistant professor has been awarded a fellowship at the Council on Foreign Relations in Washington, D.C., for the 2019 to 2020 school year.

Dr. Bradley Hart was awarded the fellowship that is designed to place academic experts in policy-making environments and make their expertise available to political leaders while providing insights to enhance their teaching, research and administrative abilities.

Hart plans to continue to teach classes online in the upcoming year.

“I think this is a very exciting opportunity for me and very exciting for our students to benefit from first-hand experiences in the policy-making world,” Hart said. “I look forward to returning in the following year and really putting what I learn in D.C. into practice.”

The Council on Foreign Relations is an independent, nonpartisan membership organization, think tank and publisher dedicated to being a resource for its members, government officials, business executives, journalists, educators and students, civic and religious leaders, and other interested citizens to help them better understand the world and the foreign policy choices facing the U.S. and other countries.