Graphic provided by ASI

ASI helps students on campus

Welcome ‘Dogs!

We are Associated Students Inc., known on campus as ASI, a public benefit corporation and the official student government.

We are student leaders elected by you, the student body, during the spring of every year.

As the official student voice, we work to protect student rights and interests by advocating on your behalf from a federal, state, local and campus wide perspective.

ASI invests in programs and services that help meet your needs on campus.

Some of these programs include LEAD Academy (Legislation, Education, Advocacy and Democracy), our student advocacy-training program, and keeping the Henry Madden Library open 24 hours during finals week.

The ASI business office provides club account services and grants for research and on campus events. Sometimes the best learning happens outside of the classroom!

We provide grants for new clubs, club sports, undergraduate/graduate research and instructionally related activities.

There are plenty of ways to get involved!

Volunteer with us, join a committee or run for a position as an elected representative in schoolwide elections.

Petition packets are currently available if you are interested in running for an executive, senator for a college/school or senator at-large position. Packets are due by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, March 6.

To learn more, find us on our social media platforms with the tag @FresnoStateASI, or come visit our offices in the University Student Union’s room 316 and 317.