Stylishly packaged boxes with gifts closeup. (Tribune News Service)

Bulldog shop holiday gift guide

It’s that time of year again!

The Bulldog Shop, 1794 E. Barstow Ave., is decorated with festive holiday lights and garlands. The shop is in full swing selling Bulldog fan gear.

Every year, the Bulldog Shop offers new styles and graphics for Bulldog fans. Shop manager Diane Brock offered her top picks for this holiday season:

Fresno State Nike collection

Nike is the Bulldogs’ official sideline coaches brand. After a winning season for football fans, apparel sales have been high, Brock said. The Nike collection includes Nike Dri-Fit athletic wear.

Women’s Dri-Fit V-neck T-shirts in navy are $35.

Men’s Nike Dri-Fit sideline coaches quarter-zip pullover jacket has been a hot-selling item. The jackets are available in red, navy and black for $65.

Tokyodachi apparel

New to the shop are Tokyodachi hats and shirts made by Zephyr, featuring a cartoon-style Bulldog.

The youth hats were so popular they sold out. The remaining Tokyodachi hats are $25.

The Tokyodachi shirts come in red V-necks for women, navy T-shirts for men and white T-shirts in youth sizes.

Agriculture T-shirt

Another new item offered this season is the first agriculture T-shirt.

The shirts are red, featuring the Bulldogs logo with the words “Fresno State loves agriculture” printed around it. The agriculture shirts are $22.

Bulldog Pillow Pets

A fun gift for young Bulldogs fans is the Pillow Pets brand plush to sleep with on cold winter nights. The Bulldogs plush pillow is $29.95.

Wounded Warrior Project apparel

Fresno State has teamed up with ‘47 brand clothing company to offer a special collection of hats and shirts.

A portion of each purchase will be donated to the Wounded Warriors Project, a charity that supports veterans and active duty service members.

There are different styles of camouflage hats featuring the Bulldogs logo for $25, a T-shirt for $32 and a long sleeve for $48.

Replica football jerseys

Widely popular are the Bulldogs replica football jerseys.

This season, the shop offers a red jersey with Derek Carr’s now-retired No. 4, and a white jersey with current quarterback and senior Marcus McMaryion’s No. 6.

The jerseys are $100 each.

Small gifts for under $10

Displayed in the shop is a section featuring many different Fresno State keychains and bottle openers. Sports keychains can be purchased for less than $10.