Journalist Robert Costa gives a presentation about President Trump’s Washington as part of the President’s Lecture Series on Oct. 16, 2017. (Alejandro Soto/ The Collegian Archive)

Washington Post’s Robert Costa to visit Fresno this month

The President’s Lecture Series at Fresno State will welcome political reporter Robert Costa on Nov. 27 at 6 p.m. in the Save Mart Center.

Costa reports in-depth coverage of the Congress and the White House for The Washington Post and is a moderator of PBS’s Washington Week along as a political analyst for NBC News and MSNBC.

The President’s Lecture Series hosts national speakers on campus invited by President Dr. Joseph Castro to inform the community on matters that impact the Central Valley. Last year, Costa visited the campus and lectured on the political climate.

Castro and director of the Institute for Media and Public Trust Jim Boren will lead the conversation followed by a Q&A.

An in-depth conversation is expected from Costa. He will speak on topics such as inside the Trump White House and the future for both parties.

Doors open at 5 p.m. Admission and parking are free.