Carvana offers online car buying options and next-day delivery for its shoppers. (Courtesy of Carvana)

Have your new car delivered to your driveway

Looking for a new way to buy a used car? Or attempting to get rid of your used car?

Carvana, a leading e-commerce platform for buying, financing and selling used cars, has now launched in Fresno offering as-soon-as-next-day vehicle delivery in as little as 10 minutes, according to a Fresno news release.

With more than 10,000 vehicles in its national inventory, buyers can shop on Carvana.com, have a car delivered, or trade-in a used vehicle and avoid time at a dealership.

“Fresno is our 81st market, and it’s a way to expand our presence in California and move into the more Central Valley market.” said Amy O’Hara, spokeswoman for Carvana. “By providing a great selection at a great price with a great experience, Carvana benefits both student car buyers and general car buyers alike.”

The process for buying a used vehicle on Carvana includes going online, searching for the best car, creating an account, purchasing and filling out necessary paperwork and scheduling for car delivery. Assistance is also available over the phone or on live chat.

“All of our vehicles come with a seven day return policy, so you really do have the time to ensure that the vehicle fits your life,” O’Hara said. “We want to ensure that you feel confident and in control of the process. We try to instill as much transparency and help as much as we can.”

All the vehicles on Carvana are photographed at 360 degrees, have detailed descriptions with annotations of imperfections it may feature and are inspected to have no frame damage and have never been in a reported accident. Tight security and protection is also ensured to prevent mishaps, according to O’Hara.

But wait there’s more. If buyers prefer to pick up their vehicle rather than it being delivered, they can visit one of the 14 car vending machines across the country, according to O’Hara.

Some of these vending machines are located in Atlanta, Nashville, Tampa, San Antonio and Houston. It’s no dealership with a salesperson, but there is Carvana staff on-site for assistance, according to Carvana website.

“You get this really cool kind of oversized coin, drop it in a slot and get the car vended just like you would a bag of chips,” O’Hara said.

Carvana was founded in 2012, and is based in Phoenix with a mission to change the way people buy cars, according to a Fresno press release. It sold its first car in the Atlanta market in 2013, and is now in more than 80 markets across the U.S.