This year’s popular Halloween costumes

With Halloween right around the corner, deciding on a costume can be overwhelming or at least challenging. With a wide variety to choose from, here are some of this year’s most popular costumes that are being sold in stores near you.

Black Panther

A black cat can be pretty basic, but a black panther is a strong figure. Be a powerful superhero that has inspired in this year’s film.

Unicorn

Halloween doesn’t just have to be scary. A colorful and bright unicorn is perfect for those who are feeling magical.

Fortnite

The video game that has been the talk of the town is now real life. From a black knight to a bright bomber costume, dress up as your favorite fortnite character.

Michael Myers

Would Halloween even be the same without Michael Myers? A quick costume that includes coveralls, a mask, knife, and an oh-so-very serious walk.

Twisty the clown

Clowns can be creepy, but this clown is beyond that. The famous twisted kidnapping clown from the show “American Horror Story” is now in stores … not literally.

The Incredibles family

Who doesn’t like a group costume. Have your friends and family be the heroes of the town with you who help save the day, all while looking fabulous in red.

Pennywise

Better known as “It” is one of this year’s hit looks that requires a frightening face, big red hair and just one red balloon. ­