Justin Timberlake is no longer coming to Fresno on Dec. 3, 2018 for a concert at the Save Mart Center. (Save Mart Center)

Justin Timberlake is coming to Fresno. Here’s how you can get tickets

Pop star Justin Timberlake’s is scheduled to perform at the Save Mart Center on Dec. 3, according to the Save Mart Center promoters.

Timberlake started his “The Man of the Woods Tour” tour earlier this year, and has toured through North America, Europe and the United Kingdom.

Timberlake recently announced he would return back to North America this fall and continue his tour. Tickets to the Fresno concert start at $52 and top out at $253. Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. on Sept. 17. Doors for the concert open at 6 p.m.

Tickets can be purchased online at ticketmaster.com, or call at 800-745-3000 or at the Save Mart Center box office. Seating and ticket prices are subject to change, according to the Save Mart Center website.

Reviews:

The Toronto Star says Timberlake “Delivers extravagance and flawless performance…” ­

The Chicago Tribune also says “Forget about being a self-proclaimed ‘man of the woods.’ Justin Timberlake emerged as a man for all seasons…”