ASI At A Glance: Free resources from ASI to students

Hello Fellow Students,

I hope everyone has had a smooth transition back to school. This week I want to highlight a few of the services and programs that ASI is offering in hopes that you will take advantage of them.

Did you know that the ASI office has free scantrons and blue books? Before your next exam visit us on the top floor of the USU, Room 316.

Also, ASI is selling tickets for the Fresno State football game against Nevada on Oct. 6 in Reno. The $20 ticket includes transportation to and from Nevada, entrance to the game, and a meal.

Tickets are first come, first serve and can be purchased in USU Room 317. And finally, if you are interested in being a student advocate, joining student government, or being a leader in a club, you should sign up for ASI’s Legislation Education Advocacy and Democracy Academy.

LEAD Academy provides experiential learning opportunities to enhance your organizational leadership skills, explore current issues influencing higher education, and learn how to be a more effective student advocate. Join us for a free bus trip to our State Capitol on Oct. 2.

Thanks for reading! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please reach out to us at http://fresnostateasi.org/, and I will see you all at our senate meeting this Wednesday, Sept. 5 at 4 pm in USU Room 314.