Ruby Muniz for ASI Senator At-Large

Hey Bulldogs! My name is Ruby Muniz, and I am running to become your ASI Senator at Large.

I am pursuing my undergraduate degree in political science and communications. I serve on the ASI Legislative Committee, and it has been my pleasure to have been able to get this experience and meet such awesome people.

I have served my student body in Associated Students Inc. since the day I stepped on the best campus. Woo Go Dogs! Through my experience, I am confident that my influence will continue to encourage our proud tradition of involvement and best student representation at our university.

My willingness to volunteer my time and effort, as well as express my opinions, will bring positive changes and will enhance students’ experiences at Fresno State. In my term I intend on creating a safe and welcoming community. I’m running for senator at-large because I enjoy advocating for student needs.

I promise I would use my voice to ensure and meet those needs presented. Every student should have a voice. I would be excited to get this opportunity to represent the students of Fresno State and receive your vote March 20th-22nd.