Nicholas Matoian for Vice President of External Affairs

My name is Nicholas Matoian, and I am running to become your vice president of external affairs.

I am pursuing my undergraduate degree in political science with a minor in economics through the Smittcamp Family Honors College. I am currently the vice chair of the USU board of directors, and a committee member of Phi Alpha Delta, a pre-law fraternity.

I believe that I can make Fresno State an even greater place for the student body. Alongside my slate, Bulldogs United, I hope to create a safe and interactive campus, through tackling crucial issues such as parking and campus safety.

Some of my top priorities, if elected, would be increasing the frequency of the Bulldog Express between the various parking lots, different buildings on campus and Greek Row, as well as eliminating metered parking and increasing the number of green parking spots.

As VPEX, I will work tirelessly to represent each and every student’s interests and point of view. I also encourage you to vote for other members of Bulldogs United: Sebastian Wenthe for president, Claire Copher, Ruby Muniz, Marisa Chavez, and Jordan Cody for Senators at Large.