Madison Milliorn for ASI Senator At-Large

Hey Bulldogs! My name is Madison Milliorn, a third-year student majoring in political science, and I am running for ASI Senator At-Large.

I am actively involved on campus as a collegiate member of Phi Mu Sorority and as vice president of programs on the Fresno State Panhellenic Executive Board. As a Fresno native, the future of our community has always been extremely important to me.

Fresno State has provided me so many incredible opportunities, and I hope to provide even more opportunities to our Bulldog family. As the university culture is changing throughout our nation, I want to bring your concerns and wants into fruition.

The topics of mental health awareness, sexual assault prevention and the addition of healthier food options need to be more prevalent on our campus.

On top of these platform points, if elected, I will pursue more resources for the clubs and organizations on our campus. It is important for college students to get involved and make an impact; I plan to be the go-between of students, faculty, advisers, and clubs/organizations.

As college students, we are the future of our community; help me “Build Fresno’s Future.” Thank you for your consideration and GO DOGS!