Claire Copher for Senator At-Large

My name is Claire Copher, and I am running for the position of senator, at-large.

I am a second year student in the Smittcamp Family Honors College studying psychology and communications.

I am a pre-law student that is passionate about student participation on campus, and hope that, if elected, I can encourage and motivate more students to take bold steps to get involved, as well, whether that is by running for office or simply joining a club.

I am a member of the Delta Gamma sorority on campus, a member of Phi Alpha Delta, the primary pre-law fraternity on campus, and a national fellow with a global advocacy non profit called Vital Voices.

Through this fellowship, I received high-profile training in engaging groups in public participation, communications and strategic planning””all skills I plan to practice in office if elected.

I hope you will give me the chance to represent all students as a senator, at-large! I promise, if elected, I will work tirelessly to make our amazing campus the best it can be. Thank you in advance for your consideration!