Derek+and+David+Carr+speak+at+a+press+conference+on+Sept.+2%2C+2017+at+the+Josephine+Theater+in+Fresno.+Fresno+State+retired+Derek%E2%80%99s+No.+4+jersey+that+night.+%28Collegian+File+Photo%29+
Derek and David Carr speak at a press conference on Sept. 2, 2017 at the Josephine Theater in Fresno. Fresno State retired Derek’s No. 4 jersey that night. (Collegian File Photo)

Derek and David Carr are coming to Fresno

The Carr brothers will return to Fresno for a Valley Children’s Healthcare fundraising event that will give fans a look at what it’s like to be “Inside the Huddle.”  

The event will be on Saturday at Saroyan Theatre in Downtown Fresno. Doors open at 6:15 p.m. and the event starts at 7 p.m.

Derek (Oakland Raiders quarterback) and David (NFL analyst and coach) will break down the top five plays of the Raiders’ 2017 season. The brothers will also answer questions and conclude with a drawing. Raffle tickets will be given to every guest.

Derek will also select four fans to win a signed No. 4 jersey. Tickets for the event are $40 each. VIP tickets are also available for any super fans, but not many are left. These tickets are $295.

Every VIP guest will receive a gift bag with a white panel Raiders football, an 8 x 10 photo of Derek Carr and an “Inside the Huddle” commemorative T-shirt.

VIP guests will have the chance to get these items signed by the Carr brothers as well as get a photo opportunity. Doors opens at 4:30 p.m. for the VIP meet and greet and will run from 5 to 6:30 p.m. VIP guests will also have preferred seating near the front of the stage.

Derek said all ticket sales from the event will be donated to Valley Children’s Healthcare.

The Carr family has been involved with many Valley Children’s events and activities since they treated Derek’s son, Dallas in 2013.