+Ronald+Dzerigian+will+be+published+in+the+spring+issue+of+Under+the+Radar+magazine+from+Nine+Arches+Press.+%28Fresno+State+MFA%29
Ronald Dzerigian will be published in the spring issue of Under the Radar magazine from Nine Arches Press. (Fresno State MFA)

Former student to be published in literary magazine

Fresno State alumnus Ronald Dzerigian will have his poem “Falconer’s Song” published in the spring issue of Under the Radar magazine from Nine Arches Press.

Nine Arches Press is a United Kingdom-based independent publisher of contemporary poetry in book, pamphlet and magazine formats.

According to Nine Arches Press, its literary magazine, Under the Radar, is “a lively mix of the best up-and-coming and established poets and writers, as well as reviews and articles.”

Dzerigian received his master’s in poetry from Fresno State and has published poems in Prairie Schooner, Watershed Review, Salamander, Australian Book Review and the Academy of American Poets (poets.org).

A publication date for the spring issue of Under the Radar has not been announced. Visit ninearchespress.com/magazine.html for more information about the magazine.