University Theatre’s production of ‘The Two Gentlemen of Verona’ opens Friday. (University Theatre)

This week in entertainment: Talent show, Brad Paisley tickets and folklorico

‘The Hmong and the Secret War’ screening

Fresno State’s Hmong program and the Hmong Language Club will host a screening of the PBS documentary “The Hmong and the Secret War” at 6 p.m. Tuesday in McLane Hall, Room 161. The screening will be followed by a discussion with filmmaker Lar Yang.

Native American Heritage Month talent show

First Nations, the American Indian student organization at Fresno State, is hosting a talent show for Native American Heritage Month on Wednesday from 6 to 8 p.m. in the McLane 121 Smart Classroom.

Trans-Siberian Orchestra to perform at Save Mart Center

The Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO) will perform at the Save Mart Center on Wednesday. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m., and the show is expected to begin at 7:30 p.m. Tickets can be purchased online at ticketmaster.com, over the phone by calling 1-800-745-3000 or in person at the Save Mart Center box office. Prices range from $35 to $65.

Brad Paisley tickets on sale Friday

Country singer Brad Paisley announced his Weekend Warrior World Tour will include a stop at the Save Mart Center on Jan. 26. Special guests will be country artists Dustin Lynch, Chase Bryant and Lindsay Ell. Tickets will go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. and can be purchased at ticketmaster.com, by phone at 1-800-745-3000 or at the Save Mart Center box office. Ticket prices range from $29.99 to $129.99.

CineCulture to screen ‘Evolution of Organic’

CineCulture presents a screening of “Evolution of Organic” (2016) with a discussion led by director Mark Kitchell on Friday at 5:30 p.m. in the Peters Education Center Auditorium. The film runs for 77 minutes and is free and open to the public. Parking is not enforced after 4 p.m. on Fridays.

Foo Fighters in concert to perform at Save Mart Center

Rock band Foo Fighters will perform at the Save Mart Center on Friday. Doors will open at 6 p.m., and the concert is expected to begin at 7:30 p.m. Tickets can be purchased online at ticketmaster.com, over the phone by calling 1-800-745-3000 or in person at the Save Mart Center box office. Prices range from $52 to $102.

University Theatre does Shakespeare

Fresno State’s University Theatre presents its third show of the 2017-2018 season, William Shakespeare’s “The Two Gentlemen of Verona,” directed by Brad Myers. Opening night is Friday at 7:30 p.m. at the John Wright Theatre. The production will run Dec. 1 to Dec. 9. For specific times, dates and ticket prices, visit fresnostate.edu/theatrearts or contact the box office at 559-278-2216 or [email protected].

‘Christmas in Mexico’ folklorico show

Fresno State’s 30th annual “Christmas in Mexico” folkloric dance show will take place on Saturday from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Satellite Student Union. Presented by the University’s Los Danzantes de Aztlán, the show features the student troupe as the main attraction and includes performances by Los Danzantes Juvenil, Grupo Folklorico de Fresno City College, Danzantes de Tláloc de Central High and El Alma de Clovis High. Tickets are $8 presale, $10 at the door and $5 for students. Parking on campus is free on weekends. For more information, contact Chicano and Latin American Studies professor and Los Danzantes director Dr. Victor Torres at 559-278-4115 or [email protected].