Senior+forward+Myra+Delgadillo+%2811%29+defends+against+Colorado+College+on+Oct.+22%2C+2017+at+the+Soccer+%26+Lacrosse+Field.+The+Bulldogs+won+3-1.+%28Fresno+State+athletics%29+
Senior forward Myra Delgadillo (11) defends against Colorado College on Oct. 22, 2017 at the Soccer & Lacrosse Field. The Bulldogs won 3-1. (Fresno State athletics)

Glaser and Delgadillo named to All-Mountain West teams

Sophomore forward Julia Glaser and senior forward Myra Delgadillo were named Monday to the All-Mountain West Soccer First and Second Teams, respectively.

Glaser ranked second in the conference with nine goals in Mountain West play. She tied Fresno State’s record for most goals in a single game with four and for most goals in a single season with 15. Glaser is fourth in the NCAA in goals this season.

Delgadillo had one goal and six assists in conference play. Her 10 assists this season tied Fresno State’s single-season record.

Glaser was named to the All-Mountain West Newcomer Team last season as a freshman. Delgadillo was named to the second team in 2015 and 2016.

The Bulldogs (10-6-3) are making their first Mountain West Championship appearance since 2013 as the No. 5 seed in the tournament. They face No. 4 New Mexico on Tuesday at 7 p.m. at UNLV’s Peter Johann Memorial Soccer Field.

The last time they faced off, the Bulldogs lost to New Mexico 1-0 on Oct. 6 in Albuquerque. The winner will advance to face No. 1 seed and regular-season champion San Jose State.