Knife held at Fresno State student’s throat during robbing near Bulldog Stadium

Just after midnight Saturday, Fresno State police arrived to Bulldog Lane and Ninth Street, near Bulldog Stadium, after a student had been robbed by three black men.

The student was approached by the three men, two of which held a knife. One of the men held the knife at the student’s throat as various personal items were stolen from the student, police said in a news release to students Saturday.

The student complied with the suspects and was not injured. The three men were last seen headed west on Bulldog Lane.

The first suspect, who was carrying a knife, was described as a black male, 5 feet 10 inches. He was last wearing a black t-shirt and jacket with blue jeans. He also has goatee, police said.

The second suspect, who was also carrying a knife, is described as a black male, approximately 6 feet tall and 160 pounds. He was wearing a gray beanie, beige sleeveless sweater and gray sweatpants, police said.

The final suspect was to police as a black male, 5 feet 7 inches tall and approximately 175 to 190 pounds. He was last seen wearing a gray sweater sweatpants.

Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the Fresno State Police Department at (559) 278-8400.