Ballot offers two referendums

ASI referendum

Associated Students, Inc. is proposing a referendum to add two additional senate seats to its current body of 15 senators and four executives. The addition would change Article IV of its bylaws. The two proposed senate positions are:

A Senator of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion;

A Senator of Veteran and Transfer Affairs.

The two senate positions will be selected from the group of students who win Senator-at-Large.

For: You would allow Article IV of the bylaws to be changed to 17 senator positions with the addition of a Senator of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and Senator of Veteran and Transfer Affairs.

Against: You disapprove of the changes to Article IV of the bylaws that would add a Senator of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and Senator of Veteran and Transfer Affairs to the senate.

Bold New Union fee referendum

The referendum proposes a potential student fee increase for the cost of constructing the proposed facility. The cost of the project would be $80 million that will be paid off through a $200 per semester student fee. The fee would be implemented once the facility is up and running, with an inflation increase of 3 percent a year.

For:
The approval of a $200 University Student Union (USU) student fee and the construction of the proposed facility.

Against:
The disapproval of a $200 University Student (USU) student fee would halt the planning of the proposed facility.