What’s going on around town this weekend?

The Fresno area is buzzing with things to from hanging out in the Tower District to eating locally grown fruit at the Old Town Clovis Farmers Market. ­All it takes is a quick Internet search to see what will be happening around you. These are some of this weekend’s events.

­­Old Town Farmers Market: ­The Old Town Farmers Market is a hub of fresh produce, live music and tasty food. The Friday night farmer’s market runs may thru September from 5:30 to 9 p.m. Saturday morning the farmers market is from 8 to 11:30 a.m.

­­Luau Pool Party: As a part of Fresno State’s Weeks of Welcome, a pool party will be held Saturday, from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Fresno State Aquatic Center. Free food, DJ, and activities will be open for all students.

­­Greek Fest: The 55th annual Fresno Greek Festival will be held Friday from 4 p.m. to midnight through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Saint George Greek Orthodox Church. ­There will be a chance to eat Greek food, experience art, and shop for a variety of trinkets.

­­Arte Americas Summer Concert Season: “Nights in the Plaza” are a popular concert series held at Arte Americas, the largest Latino cultural center in Central California, Friday from 7 to 10 p.m.

­­Ariana Grande: Ariana Grande will be performing “The Honeymoon Tour” at the Save Mart Center Monday with Prince Royce.