Vice President Joe Biden looks on during a bilateral meeting between President Obama and President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine in the Oval Office of the White House September 18, 2014 in Washington, DC. (Olivier Douliery/Abaca Press/MCT)

Joseph Biden should be in the White House forever and always

It’s here; Marty McFly helped us make 2015 predictions, but flying cars and hover boards look like they’re a few more years off.

The most exciting prediction game of the year is, of course, who will announce their bid for the presidency of the United States.

The biggest name and most probable person to announce her candidacy is former presidential hopeful and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. She has been teasing her run forever, it seems.

Not only would her failure to announce be a blow to the Democratic Party, but it would also be a betrayal to her fanbase that has supported her through the release of her book, “Hard Choices.”

In fact, it would demonstrate that her unwillingness to say whether she was running for president or not was just a ploy to help sell books.

However, regardless of her political aspirations, there is a knight that will ride in on a white horse to save the day for Democrats and the world. Who, you ask? Well, he’s the current Vice president of the United States, Joe Biden.

For the past six years, we’ve suffered a well-spoken president who gave us minimal amusement, with exception of that time he wore a tan suit or when he slow-jammed the news with Jimmy Fallon.

The good ‘ol days of George W. Bush speaking goodly in public are gone.

“There’s an old saying in Tennessee — I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can’t get fooled again.”

However, our vice president wields an explosive presence sure to make us look tough on the world stage.

Biden is always the most excited man in the room. At any speech he has attended given by President Barack Obama, Biden has been in the background with a T-shirt cannon giving high fives and chest bumps.

Sure he’s had his verbal mishaps. Yes, he blessed the soul of the Irish prime minister’s mother who wasn’t dead, and it’s true that he once attempted to quote President Theodore Roosevelt but instead said that Obama “… has a big stick. I promise you.”

What that really demonstrates is the incredible passion he has for people, legislation, leadership and most importantly, America.

In the 2012 Vice Presidential Debate, Biden dressed down his opponent Paul Ryan as if he were a spoiled child who didn’t know a thing about government or the world.

Biden pulled no punches when he called the Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan plans a bunch of “malarkey.”

Biden’s hard-hitting personality, along with his four-decade career in politics, gives him the tools to be the person we need in the White House.

If nothing else, if he loses the Democratic nomination to Clinton, she needs to immediately make Biden her running mate as vice president.

If and when the Clinton/Biden ticket take the 2016 election, we can begin work on legislation that would allow Joe Biden to become the permanent vice president of the United States.

It’s a necessity that we make this happen. Think of our future.