Holiday Gifts Full of ‘Bulldog Pride’

Fresno State Kennel Bookstore carries Fresno State gear such as sweatshirts, shirts, blankets and more.

Looking for the perfect gift for upcoming holidays? Look no further than the Fresno State Kennel Bookstore and the Bulldog Shop. The bookstore has plenty of merchandise that would make great gifts for family, friends and coworkers.

Kennel bookstore retail manager Jack Gartner said there is plenty of inexpensive apparel that is currently marked down 40 percent, from $9.99 to $30.99. These items were brought in especially for the holiday season. Some of these items include: sweatshirts, crewnecks, hooded sweatshirts and full zips with hoods.

There are also long-and short-sleeved sweatshirts marked down 40 percent for those looking for Bulldog apparel for the winter. Gartner said apparel is especially popular because it is great to take back home and showcase the Bulldog logo.

Gartner said the softballs with the university logo on them are appropriate for children ages five and up which are also specially priced. The softballs are also one of the “really hot” items, Gartner said.

For those looking to add to their festive decorations, there are also tree ornaments available as stocking stuffers such as scarves, knit caps or logoed socks. The logo socks feature 10 different styles and have been popular this holiday season, Gartner said. These items will be on sale until Dec. 18 or while supplies last.

A special sale begins Thursday and Friday for Fresno State staff with an additional 25 percent off.

Bulldog Shop manager Diane Brock said her shop also has a lot of gifts to add to your holiday list including the largest Fresno State hat selection for in the Central Valley. The shop also sells customized cozy blankets, sweatshirts and jackets””perfect for that special someone.

“A really hot gift right now is the chrome mini helmet,” Brock said.

The mini helmets are replicas of the Fresno State football players’ helmets and are great for anyone who has a particular favorite to display their “Bulldog Pride.”

$100
$500

$100
$500