Come on, Rogue

Photo courtesy of Victor DesRoches

THEY CAME, THEY DRANK, THEY SANG

With the patio of Veni Vidi Vici’s Restaurant packed, Guinness on tap and a bar conveniently located next to the makeshift stage ”” why wouldn’t you want to spend “A Drunk in the Night Tank” tonight with the Rogue’s favorite traditional Irish band.

Song 4 Pints members Russell Noland, Kim Hamilton, Deric McQueen and Sean McBrearty have been performers at the Rogue for five years in the bands six-year history.

The 45-minute performance is worth the $4 admission fee and a slainte.

Photo courtesy of Victor DesRoches

THE TRUTH IS BETTER THAN FICTION

The hopeless romantic, the cynic, the wife, the slut ”” the truth about Katherine Glover. A bi sexual from Minneapolis who’s struggle with mistaking passion for compatibility led her to the Rogue stage once again in “A Cynic Tells Love Stories.”

Glover’s animated life unfolds through rated R skits and monologues’, however, discovering what relationship genre the solo performer is currently in will cost $7.

$100
$500

$100
$500

• AnonymousMar 11, 2010 at 7:58 pm

Can’t wait to see these two acts! Only 3 days left of the Rogue festival. Better get out there and soak up all of it that you can! And theres only 1 more showing of Cap’n Scurvy’s Apocalypse Hoedown Revival! http://roguefestival.com/rogue2010/?p=117

Hope to see y’all edjikated tipes at the show!

• E

EatingOutFresnoMar 11, 2010 at 11:58 am

Can't wait to see these two acts! Only 3 days left of the Rogue festival. Better get out there and soak up all of it that you can! And theres only 1 more showing of Cap'n Scurvy's Apocalypse Hoedown Revival! http://roguefestival.com/rogue2010/?p=117

Hope to see y'all edjikated tipes at the show!