The Collegian’s REDWAVE Podcast: Utah State Postgame

Matt Weir/The Collegian

It wasn̢۪t ghouls and ghosts that scared Fresno State fans on Halloween at Bulldog Stadium, but things my have been a little too close for comfort. Thanks to a stingy second-half defense and tailback Ryan Mathews, Fresno State was able to win its fourth straight, improving to 5-3 overall. Today you̢۪ll hear from Mathews, Ryan Colburn and head coach Pat Hill. The Dog Krew will discuss how the defense will stack up in the remaining four games, which Ryan is more important to the offense and reveal the players of the game. Want to be on the show? Send us your thoughts at [email protected].

Play-by-play

Hill conference 02:00
Postgame wrap 05:30
Ryan Mathews 18:00
Dog Krew Awards 20:00
Predictions/ T-F 26:00
Ryan Colburn 31:30
Fans of the Week 33:00

[display_podcast]

$100
$500

$100
$500

wannabebulldogfromChicoStateNov 2, 2009 at 9:12 am

Dog Crew!!

One more thing!!!! Remember Utahs’ kicker ( who is from Nevada Union- Jimmy) MISSED two field goals I believe. Aren’t we GLAD he did!!!!!????

wannabebulldogfromChicoStateNov 2, 2009 at 5:12 pm

Dog Crew!!

wannabebulldogfromChicoStateNov 2, 2009 at 9:06 am

Dog Crew!
    I think to REALLY have a great season we need to either “run the table” or if we do lose if would have to be the LAST game of the season.
    When handing out game balls I think it essential to hand out a “game ball” to our defense for the second half of the Utah game, a game ball to our OFFENSIVE LINE and maybe 2 game balls for the coaching staff to recognize and make adjustments in the second half.
    Colburn is going to need to get “hot”—he has been playing better than I thought. I think people are really going to try to shut down Matthews and that puts pressure on the passing game and a different style of play calling.

wannabebulldogfromChicoStateNov 2, 2009 at 5:06 pm

Dog Crew!