Spice it up with some Pepper

B.B. Pepper is an up-scale boutique with three locations in Fresno to serve customers.

B.B. Pepper provides name brand jeans, jewelry, formal dresses, professional work clothes and features Juicy Couture sweat suites. Of course, you could find named brand jeans at other department stores but B.B. Pepper boasts a jean selection you won̢۪t find at major retailers.

The jean brand created by Justin Timberlake, William Rast, can only be found at B.B. Pepper along with Rock and Revival.

“My favorite thing about B.B. Pepper is their jeans,â€Â said Amee Rush, a student at California State University, Fresno. “With so many different styles and brands, there are many options at B.B. Pepper.â€Â

Accessories for trendy outfits including shoes, jewelry, belts and handbags are also offered. Jackie Sanders handmade jewelry and Juicy charms can always make and outfit that much more stylist. To go along with all outfits, women can find that perfect bag like a Marc Jacobs or Donald Pliner.

With holiday parties and formal occasions around the corner, B.B. Pepper has a wide range of dresses for all occasions and carries formal shoes and accessories to complement your attire.
B.B. Pepper also carries a variety of name brand clothing for men.

Included in their selection are Lacoste collared shirts and a variety of jeans.

“I mostly shop there for the Lacoste brand clothes,â€Â said Phong Truong. “But they also have great sales.â€Â

Men̢۪s designer jeans like True Religion, Seven, Union and Taverneti can be found at B.B. Pepper, offering male customers a selection of jeans that many stores do not carry.

For trendy dress shirts, brands like 191 Unlimited, Salvage and Jabani are also included in their selection of apparel.

B.B. Pepper is a locally-owned business, and according to their Web site, it is the “house of styleâ€Â by bringing trendy, quality clothing to fashionable Fresnans.