The Collegian’s REDWAVE Podcast: New Mexico State Postgame

Courtesy of New Mexico State Athletics

Fresno State makes it three in a row as the Bulldogs took care of business in Las Cruces, N.M., defeating the New Mexico State Aggies 34-3 on Saturday. It wasn̢۪t too pretty to begin with, but Ryan Mathews padded his Heisman resume with a 157-yard, two-score performance. On today̢۪s episode, J-Lo dissects the Bulldogs̢۪ victory and whether or not there is a quarterback controversy brewing. The Dog Krew hands out game balls, reviews the key plays of the game and will see how they faired in the true/false segment. E-mail us your thoughts at [email protected].

Play-by-play

Postgame Wrap 02:00
Plays and players of the game 15:00
Predictions/True-False 22:00
Fans of the Week 28:00

[display_podcast]

$100
$500

$100
$500

• T

thatfresnodudeOct 26, 2009 at 1:14 pm

vote for Ryan Mathews for heisman here: http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contests/theheismanvote/2009/

• T

thatfresnodudeOct 26, 2009 at 8:14 pm

• T

thatfresnodudeOct 26, 2009 at 1:06 pm

great pod cast as usual. I didnt get to watch the game but did listen in. The defense was great this week and so was special teams. Hopefully they do well against UTAH and Neveda. I will be at the Utah game so hopefully we will blow them out as well.

• T

thatfresnodudeOct 26, 2009 at 8:06 pm

wannabebulldogfromChicoStateOct 26, 2009 at 10:27 am

Dog Crew
    Great podcast and super post game “stuff”. Our schedule is going to get tougher and as teams “gear” up to stop Mathews- more “heat” is going to happen at the QB position. Whoever can stand the “heat” will stay in the kitchen!!! We should not be afraid to make a game decision if that happens.
    Ryan will never get the respect he deserves but it would be nice if he was at least mentioned in the conversation via the ESPN “gurus”. I think he has the opportunity to get “real” even when he is in the NFL!!!!!!!!!! As far as a “nickname”—I am kind of lost but what I can say is—“Oh, by the way,—-he is REAL good.”

wannabebulldogfromChicoStateOct 26, 2009 at 5:27 pm

Dog Crew