Crime on campus, 2/6 – 2/9

̢ۢ On Feb. 9, there was a report of embezzlement committed by a Kennel Bookstore employee. No arrests have been made.

̢ۢ On Feb. 9, vandalism was discovered at Bulldog Stadium with estimated damages of more than $400. No arrests have been made.

̢ۢOn Feb. 8, domestic violence was reported in Lot V. Subject contacted after reported physical dispute. One subject booked into Fresno County Jail.

̢ۢ On Feb. 8, there was non-injury accident at the Save Mart Center involving two vehicles. One of the vehicles involved in the collision was a patrol unit. Fresno Police Department says they will be investigating.

̢ۢ On Feb. 7, there was a reported possession of marijuana under 28.5 grams at Graves Hall. Police arrested a suspect.

̢ۢ On Feb. 6, there was a reported grand theft of two department printers in the Science building. No arrests have been made.

$100
$500

$100
$500

BritneyFeb 11, 2009 at 8:06 pm

Wow, I live on campus as well–I had no idea about the marijuana either!

BritneyFeb 12, 2009 at 3:06 am

• H

Heather BillingsFeb 11, 2009 at 7:32 pm

Anthony: Glad you found this useful! We did these updates regularly in the spring of ’08 and are starting them up again this semester. Our goal is to issue a new update every week to keep students informed.

• H

Heather BillingsFeb 12, 2009 at 2:32 am

AnthonyFeb 11, 2009 at 5:02 pm

This is a great article that should have its own section on the Collegian’s website. Although it’s not a positive note, it’s always good to be aware of problems on campus. I live in Graves Hall and had no idea about the Marijuana. Hope to see more of these reports!

AnthonyFeb 12, 2009 at 12:02 am