What̢۪s in a name?

Jessica Dugan is majoring in mass communication and journalism with an emphasis in print journalism.

$100
$500

$100
$500

Charles W. Frank, "Chip"Nov 19, 2008 at 8:52 pm

Yeah, um … your name may be unique, but you definitely stand out in a crowd. I’ll not critique that comment any further as you’ll probably write a future article about why you stand out in a crowd.

Might as well have named the article “Got a name?” like the oft-taken-off “Got Milk?”

My sentiments with the first commenter … “what’s the point” … but less rude in that I wonder what exactly makes you stand out, aside from standing out visually? I didn’t that that 2nd to last line of your article. It kind of baffled me. Beware: People who reinvent themselves often usually end up with identity problems (which is odd because while you do not know me, I observe your interactions w/ co-workers on a regular basis, and you’re unique in an individualistic sense – my tip of the hat despite disliking your article).

Charles W. Frank, "Chip"Nov 20, 2008 at 3:52 am

CCNov 14, 2008 at 3:32 pm

And the point of this article is?… Why is it relevant?…Does anyone really want to read a story about why she doesn’t like her first name-WASTE OF SPACE

CCNov 14, 2008 at 10:32 pm