WEB-SPE@K: What did you think about the final presidential debate?

What did you think about the financial debate? Did you watch it?

$100
$500

$100
$500

Benjamin BaxterOct 18, 2008 at 11:37 pm

I liked Obama’s Kool-Aid back in the primaries — and McCain had a nice flavor to his, too — but since then, both he and McCain have really watered down their recipe.

Presidential elections are a sham, and this debate did nothing to dissuade me from believing that.

Benjamin BaxterOct 19, 2008 at 6:37 am

jacio_The_unswayedOct 17, 2008 at 8:01 am

They both sucked. neither really swayed the undecided voter like me. What i didn’t like about McCain this remark, “troops should be able to come home and become a teacher without any further education.” I dont think so, many of them are high school grads or barely made it out of high school and you want them teaching our kids. That was the dumbest thing I have ever heard from a presidential candidate. Also there is the issue of Palin, she is an idiot.

What i dont like about Barack is that he wants to many new taxes. Doesnt have enough experience. His response was what you expected from him.

But either candidate is better than what we have right now.

jacio_The_unswayedOct 17, 2008 at 3:01 pm

Joseph MontanaOct 16, 2008 at 9:41 pm

John McCain has sealed the deal with me. I’m casting a vote for the moderate’s ticket.

Joseph MontanaOct 17, 2008 at 4:41 am

Joseph MontanaOct 17, 2008 at 4:41 am