graduation 2024

Brit’s new “Womanizer” video seems redundant

By now I imagine most of you have seen Britney Spears’ new video “Womanizer” at least once, if not a dozen times — I’ll admit I have viewed it a few times myself.

The video seems reminiscent of Brit’s good old times, before Fresno’s infamous K-nasty sabotaged her life. However, although I give her props for somewhat pulling herself together, the video seems redundant.

As I watched her new video, I couldn’t help but think that I’ve seen all this before. Brit is playing dress-up again with a short, brown wig to match her businesswoman attire and a saucy red wig paired with her bad-girl persona. Then there are the scenes when she’s in her birthday suit, lying on her back, arching up and down.

Doesn’t this all remind you of her “Oops, I Did It Again” and “Toxic” videos? And on another note, how many times does she say the word “Womanizer” exactly? I sadly lost count.

Yet, I honestly don’t blame Brit for this redundancy. I am sure her producers and managers are the major contributors in the creativity process.

I suppose I should just be content with the fact that she is back to her old self. At least she hasn’t shaved her hair off recently.

$100
$500

$100
$500

DigitalNov 29, 2008 at 11:20 pm

For me it’s not too redundant. I enjoy the song

DigitalNov 30, 2008 at 6:20 am

DigitalNov 30, 2008 at 6:20 am

• R

RichOct 15, 2008 at 3:16 pm

The NOKIA touch screen phone in the video looks awesome!!

• R

RichOct 15, 2008 at 10:16 pm

• R

RichOct 15, 2008 at 10:16 pm

jackoOct 15, 2008 at 8:39 am

It represents how talented she is. There isnt much depth to her music just a lot of repetitiveness which makes it easy for stupid people to remember and repeat so they will like it.

Although she does look hot in the video. I think that is what she meant by getting back to her old self, looking hot and putting out mediocre music.

jackoOct 15, 2008 at 3:39 pm

jackoOct 15, 2008 at 3:39 pm