Summer 2008 registration

Dear Student:

Summer 2008 Early Registration begins Wednesday, March 26, 2008.

If you plan to register for a summer class(es), please follow the steps below:

1. Purchase a Class Schedule in the Bookstore. You can also view the summer class offerings on-line by logging onto your Student Center. Click on the Search for Classes link and change the term to summer 2008.
2. Check your assigned Registration Appointment date/time (on your Student Center).
3. Check to make sure you do not have any registration holds (on your Student Center).
4. On your registration date/time, take advantage of early registration and register for the class(es) you plan to take throughout the summer (Sessions 1, 2, & 3).
5. All registration/tuition fees are due for students who participate in early registration by Friday, May 16. Students will be cancelled for non-payment of fees.
6. Many of the summer procedures and deadlines are designed very similar to regular fall and spring semesters. However, there are some differences! Therefore, it is important that you pay close attention to the procedures and deadlines outlined in the class schedule!

If you have any questions, please come to the Admissions and Records public service windows during regular business hours or call (559) 278-2261.

Thank you,

Office of the Registrar