WEB-SPE@K: Who will win the Democratic nomination?

Candidates Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are in close contest for their party̢۪s nomination for the presidency, with the March 4 primaries now being regarded as the deciding factor. Who do think will win the Democratic nomination?

Be sure to read the print edition of next Friday̢۪s issue of The Collegian for featured comments.

The Collegian reserves the right to edit material for length, content, spelling and grammar, as well as the right to refuse publication of any material submitted. All material submitted to The Collegian becomes property of The Collegian. We would like to encourage readers to continue to submit their ideas and opinions. We look forward to a lively and open discussion with our readers.

$100
$500

$100
$500

• V

VaNov 24, 2009 at 3:45 pm

I believe that Obama will win the presidency this election. We need young and energetic individuals like Obama. McCain is too old and a career politician….we don't need him. We need a fresh and young and caring individual that knows the people and the poor. This country does not need to dump millions of dollars each minutes like Iraq and the republicans….we need to invest in our families, communities and the US…

• V

VaMar 12, 2008 at 9:32 am

I believe that Obama will win the presidency this election. We need young and energetic individuals like Obama. McCain is too old and a career politician….we don’t need him. We need a fresh and young and caring individual that knows the people and the poor. This country does not need to dump millions of dollars each minutes like Iraq and the republicans….we need to invest in our families, communities and the US…

Susan ClarkMar 2, 2008 at 8:02 am

Barack Obama will win the nomination and the general election.

Susan ClarkMar 2, 2008 at 3:02 pm