WEB-SPE@K: What do you think of the Johnson-Klein award reduction?

Earlier this week, Stacy Johnson-Klein̢۪s award was reduced to $6.6 million from $19.1 million in the university̢۪s appeal against the original verdict. What do you think of the decision?

Be sure to read the print edition of next Friday̢۪s issue of The Collegian for featured comments.

The Collegian reserves the right to edit material for length, content, spelling and grammar, as well as the right to refuse publication of any material submitted. All material submitted to The Collegian becomes property of The Collegian. We would like to encourage readers to continue to submit their ideas and opinions. We look forward to a lively and open discussion with our readers.

$100
$500

$100
$500

DanFeb 20, 2008 at 2:27 pm

The reduction was appropriate.

The fact still remains that the athletic program generates its own bad press by its own wrongful behavior.

DanFeb 20, 2008 at 9:27 pm

The reduction was appropriate.

MichelleFeb 19, 2008 at 11:40 am

I don’t think she deserves the still huge amount offered in the reduction. I hope she realizes the negative impact she has made on a school with many positive attributes in education AND athletics. We are worse off for ever having her as a part of our University.

MichelleFeb 19, 2008 at 6:40 pm