Clinton, McCain take CA

With 24 states participating, the results of Super Tuesday play a major part in who gets the presidential nomination. McCain pulled in front and now has a commanding lead over second-place candidate Mitt Romney. The race is closer on the Democratic side, but Hillary Clinton is currently the front-runner.

$100
$500

$100
$500

WILLY BEANOFeb 7, 2008 at 10:43 am

Senor Itis, I’d vote for Osama before I vote for the far-left Obama and Ron Paul is just plain loony. A Clinton, McCain match-up is good for mainstream Americans. Clinton as the Republican candidate and McCain as the Dem, of course.

WILLY BEANOFeb 7, 2008 at 5:43 pm

senioritisFeb 7, 2008 at 2:09 am

McCain knows nothing. He himself admitted he knows nothing about the economy. Not too sure if it’s the right time for him. He’s just another bush in disguise. He wants to keep us in Iraq for a long period of time. I’m a Ron Paul supporter, but the next best candidate seems like Obama. I don’t understand why people don’t realize we need to get the hell out of Iraq. But then again these are the same people that voted for Bush the second time. Gooooo Democracy!

senioritisFeb 7, 2008 at 9:09 am

BryanFeb 6, 2008 at 3:17 pm

Nice pie chart. But what does it represent? Nothing in the graphic tells me. The copy seems to suggest its the percentage of states won on Super Tuesday. But it’s not correct. It may be the percentage of total delegates earned to date? Still not sure about that.

BryanFeb 6, 2008 at 10:17 pm

Mardy DFeb 6, 2008 at 11:04 am

Good victories for McCain—–gonna be good to have a true American hero in the Whitehouse as opposed to the trash we’ve had to deal with since the better part of two decades. That means you Bushies and Billary!

Mardy DFeb 6, 2008 at 6:04 pm