VIDEO: September 14, 2007: Wayne Hurley teaches hip-hop class at Fresno State

Wayne B. Hurley motivates his students to come to his Kinesiology 80T class by teaching them hip-hop dances.

[MEDIA=43]

$100
$500

$100
$500

ShengNov 24, 2009 at 3:35 pm

This class is lots of fun, you forget sometimes its actually a class. D really breaks down the dance for the class so you get the routines down. This is my second time taking the class already, and I'm still planning on taking it again. Try this class out!!!

• L

L-ESep 19, 2007 at 8:48 pm

LOOOVE this class. I was worried at first that I got in too deep but as I started to learn the dance I really started to enjoy it and I can’t wait to go to class. Anyone who likes music and is interested in dancing should come try it out. I guarantee you’ll have fun! 😀

• L

L-ESep 20, 2007 at 3:48 am

ShengSep 19, 2007 at 2:04 pm

This class is lots of fun, you forget sometimes its actually a class. D really breaks down the dance for the class so you get the routines down. This is my second time taking the class already, and I’m still planning on taking it again. Try this class out!!!

• G

GSep 18, 2007 at 6:54 pm

This Hip Hop class will allow you to set a routine to a beat and be able to perform it to any other song.
    Awesome Class……. Take it next semester and you will see what everyone is talking about… A+++

• G

GSep 19, 2007 at 1:54 am

• G

GillerminaSep 19, 2007 at 1:43 am

Hip Hop is the most funnest and amazing class I have ever taken. D gets down and shows you step by step.
    Take it.. You wont regret it.

• G

GillerminaSep 18, 2007 at 6:43 pm

Take it.. You wont regret it.