Morgan Castain and the Fresno State women’s soccer team will visit two teams in the state of Washington over the weekend. Photo by Roe Borunda/The Collegian

Bulldog women’s soccer schedule for fall is out. Here’s who they are playing and where

The Bulldogs women’s soccer team will be playing 19 matches in the fall — three nonconference and six Mountain West matches will be at home.

Fresno State will play 2017 national champion Stanford in an exhibition match on Aug. 10. It then opens the nonconference season on the road in Montana on Aug. 17. After playing Drake on Aug. 19, the Bulldogs will play their first home match against Sacramento State on Aug. 24.

They will be back on the road Aug. 31 against UC Riverside and Sept. 2 against Fullerton before returning home to play UC Santa Barbara on Sept. 6.

Tenth-year head coach Brian Zwaschka said: “We can’t wait to get going again this fall, and seeing the layout of our schedule really has us excited. What a great opportunity and challenge to play an exhibition against the current national champions as an early test and checkpoint in our preseason.”

The nonconference season concludes with two matches. One is away at St. Mary’s on Sept. 9, and the other is at home against UC Irvine on Sept. 14.

The Bulldogs open conference competition on Sept. 21 at Air Force. Then there’ll be three consecutive home matches against Colorado College on Sept. 23, New Mexico on Sept. 28 and San Diego State on Sept. 30.

“We’ve added a lot of competitive road games in our nonconference segment to prepare for our tough road weekends in Mountain West Conference play,” Zwaschka said. “We are especially excited to have nine home games to be able to compete in front of the Red Wave.”

The full schedule is available on GoBulldogs.com.

Home matches are played at the soccer and lacrosse field just north of Beiden Field. Both parking and admission to all Bulldog women’s soccer matches are free.

$100
$500

$100
$500